- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
The Georgia Guidestones is a set of monuments in Elbert County, Georgia. A man with the alias R.C. Christian was the man who designed and funded the project. This is also a name adopted by a secret society named the Rosacrucians. R.C. claimed to not just represent himself in this guidestone, but represent an entire organization. Every one of these ten commandments is repeated on the stones in 8 different languages:
English, Spanish, Hindi, Swahili, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, and Chinese.
The guidestones have features that align with solstice sunrises and the equinox.
I realize this is a pretty vague entry for someone who has spent hours reading and watching things and documentaries on any given subject, but I am not even sure my opinion is warranted here. I have formed a personal opinion on the stones. My opinion is not really of any importance or consequence. The importance is to not remain ignorant of things being said to us and hidden in plain sight. The stones are real, and these are real words. They have real messages.
It is time to listen.